RANVET Aminovite Plus 16kg
Ranvet Aminovite Plus
Suitable for: high performance horses
Ranvet Aminovite Plus is a premium powdered multivitamin and coat conditioner supplement specifically formulated to meet the increased nutritional requirements of high performance horses. It is designed to balance high grain diets and supplement essential nutrients that are commonly deficient in most rations and in cases where good quality pasture is not available.
- Premium powdered multivitamin and coat conditioner supplement
- Specifically formulated for high performance horses
- Safe for stallions, foals and pregnant or lactating mares
- Source of chelated, highly bioavailable minerals that are commonly deficient in most rations
- Meets nutritional gaps in cases where good quality pasture is not available
- Designed to balance high grain diets of intensively stabled performance horses
- Formulated by equine veterinarians to meet the nutritional needs of horses subjected to hard racing and training
Directions: Mix 1 to 2 scoops (30 to 60g) in feed daily. Care should be taken to avoid selenium toxicity, see note below for more detail.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings. Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and developmen