MITAVITE Vitamite Bonafide - various sizes
Mitavite Vitamite Bonafide
Suitable for: horses without constant access to high quality pasture, particularly youngstock
Mitavite Vitamite Bonafide is a vitamin K supplement for horses designed to support optimal bone density and soundness. Although vitamin K is naturally available from fresh, green growing pasture it is highly unstable and likely to be deficient in poor quality, wilting or wintering off pastures. Sub optimal bone density may be a risk factor for development of developmental orthopaedic disease in yearlings and shin soreness in 2 year olds. Supplementation with Bonafide has been proven to improve bone density over time compared to controls.
- Vitamin K supplement for horses
- Proven to improve bone density over time
- Vitamin K is naturally available from fresh, green growing pasture but deficient in wilting or wintering off pastures
- Ideal for horses without constant access to high quality pasture
- Sub optimal bone density may be a risk factor for development of developmental orthopaedic disease in yearlings and shin soreness in 2 year olds
Mitavite began in 1987 with the goal of taking the guess work out of equine nutrition by providing everything a horse needed in one bag. More than 30 years on, Mitavite horse feeds are manufactured in a state of the art computerised feed mill on the New South Wales central coast using an advanced steam extrusion process that enhances the digestibility of grain starches. With so many horse feeds available on the market, Mitavite feeds stand apart with their superior amino acid profiles and the effect that this can have on the growth, development and quality of life of horses across all age groups and disciplines.