KOHNKES OWN Muscle Xl
Kohnkes Own Muscle XL
Suitable for: maintenance of muscle bulk in all racing, endurance, working and show horses
Kohnkes Own Muscle XL is an amino acid and vitamin E supplement designed to help maintain muscle bulk in all racing, endurance, working and show horses. Muscle XL supplies all essential branched chain and other amino acids plus vitamin E, organic sulfur and organic zinc to promote muscle development and support recovery after exercise. This formula may be used to help counteract muscle breakdown after heavy work or to help improve muscling (eg. top-line) in show horses and yearlings being prepared for sale.
- Muscle amino acid supplement with vitamin E for horses
- Supplies essential branched chain and other amino acids to help build and maintain muscle mass
- Also contains vitamin E, organic sulfur and organic zinc to support muscle development and recovery after exercise
- Provides nutrients to help counteract muscle breakdown after endurance riding or hard racing
- Suitable as an aid to improving top line or for slabby sided or flat rumped horses
- Mixes easily into feed
- Australian owned product
Directions: Mixes easily into feed. Give 1 scoop (15g) per 100kg bodyweight within 15 to 20 minutes after daily exercise or competition for 10 consecutive days, then every second day for 4 to 5 doses. Supplementary doses may be given for 5 consecutive days every 2 to 3 days if required, or for 2 days prior to and after strenuous exercise. Aged or recovering horses requiring additional protein supplementation may be given Muscle XL daily in the evening feed.
Created by Dr John Kohnke, an equine veterinarian of over 30 years experience with special expertise in equine nutrition, Kohnkes own supplements and horse care products are based on scientific knowledge to keep your horse looking, feeling and performing at their best.