KOHNKES OWN Cell Salts
Kohnkes Own Cell Salts
Suitable for: horses on grain, hay or pasture diets deficient in sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium
Kohnkes Own Cell Salts is a powdered supplement designed to make up the shortfalls of sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium in many grain, hay and pasture based diets. Horses lose large amounts of sodium, chloride and potassium through sweat, so electrolyte replacer supplements such as Cell Salts are particularly beneficial for horses in heavy work or hot, humid conditions.
- Sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium supplement for horses
- Palatable vanilla milk flavour
- Low dust formulation mixes easily into feeds
- Helps make up the nutrient shortfalls from grain, hay and pasture based diets
- Higher in potassium, chloride and magnesium than many other electrolyte replacers for horses
- Australian owned product
Directions: Mixes easily into feed. For an adult horse (425-550kg) in light work (30-60 minutes of trotting and cantering daily) give one scoop (30g) daily. See packaging for more detailed dosage instructions.
Created by Dr John Kohnke, an equine veterinarian of over 30 years experience with special expertise in equine nutrition, Kohnkes own supplements and horse care products are based on scientific knowledge to keep your horse looking, feeling and performing at their best.