Johnson’s Every Horse Fibre Balancer
Johnson’s Every Horse Fibre Balancer is a high fibre, grain and molasses free pellet which contains concentrated levels of vitamins and minerals so that it can be fed in smaller quantities and still provide a balanced diet. Premium ingredients are paired with organic minerals, prebiotics, probiotics and a mycotoxin binder to ensure optimal uptake and performance. It provides the nutrients to balance a calorie restricted diet and is a cool feed, suitable for horses and ponies in light, medium and hard work, growing, breeding and spelling horses. Either feed by itself, or combine with your own grains or other energy sources to supply a flexible, economical, balanced diet.
- Introduce any new feeds into your horse’s diet gradually over a 1-2 week period.
- Designed to be fed in conjunction with roughage such as pasture and hay. May be fed either wet or dry, alone or combined with other ingredients (eg. chaff or grains). Horses should receive a minimum of 1% of their body weight in roughage per day.
- The suggested feeding rates are a guide, and the amount required will vary depending on the quality and quantity of pasture and hay available, stage of training, exercise intensity, body condition and metabolism of your horse.
- Divide into smaller feeds if feeding over 0.5kg per 100kg of body weight per day.
- Ensure your horse always has access to clean water.
Johnson’s Every Horse Fibre Balancer contains premium grade export quality Oaten Hay and Lucerne Hay, Lupins, Faba Beans, Soybean Oil (GMO free) and Johnson’s Premium Vitamin and Mineral premix (including chelated minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, and mycotoxin binder).