IAH calciplex bone & joint 3kg
IAH Calciplex Bone and Joint
Suitable for: Horses on high-grain diets, growing and breeding horses and all working horses.
International Animal Health (IAH) formulate a range of products to support the health and wellbeing of horses and foals. IAH markets quality Australian owned and Australian made products, from feed additives, probiotics, anti-parasitic pastes and drenches, to first aid, hoof-care and grooming products.
An adequate intake of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium is required for healthy bone development, optimal muscle function and to meet the demands during pregnancy and lactation in mares. Calciplex Bone and Joint is a highly palatable supplement containing calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamins and minerals to support healthy bones, joints and muscles in growing and working horses.
- Calcium and phosphorus supplement with added vitamins and minerals
- Highly palatable, added directly to feed
- Important for bone and joint cartilage structure and function
- For horses on high-grain diets, growing, breeding and working horses
- Calcium : Phosphorus ratio of 3.6 : 1
Directions for use: Mix into wet or dry feeds, preferably giving half the dose in the morning and half in the evening. One level scoop holds approximately 35 grams. The following dose rate provides 50 (first value) - 100% (second value) of a horses daily requirement relevant to its age, breeding stage or demand during training:
- Horses in work: 70g (50%) to 140g (100%)
- Spelling horses: 35g to 70g
- Pregnant mares: 70g to 140g
- Lactating mares: 70g to 140g
- Dry mares: 35g to 70g
- Yearlings: 70g to 140g
- Weanlings: 70g to 140g