Evolve is a low volume dosage, with a palatable flavour and a winged applicator,it is a quick, easy & effective way of worming your horse.
Evolve is now available in a handy and reusable stable pail, and with 50 syringes in a bucket it is guaranteed to save you time and money.
The low dosage of 6.42g makes the process of worming a quick exercise.
The effectiveness of Evolve® is due to the combination of each gram containing Evolve’s unique blend of ingredients:
142mg of Praziquantel and 18.7mg of Ivermectin, together these two ingredients rid your horse of all parasites and ensures that Evolve has the capacity to treat all common types of parasitic worms & bots such as:
* Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (adult and immature)
* Bots: Gasterophilus spp. (oral and gastric stages)
* Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adult)
* Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri (adult)
* Large Mouth Stomach Worms: Habronema muscae (adult)
* Large and small Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adults and arterial larval stages). Strongylus edentatus(both adult and tissue stages), Strongylus equinus (adults) and Triodontophorus spp. (adults),Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalusspp.
* Lungworms: Dictyocaulus arnfieldi (adult and immature)
* Neck Threadworms: Onchocerca spp. (microfilariae)
* Pinworms: Oxyuris equi (adult and immature)
* Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mamillana (adult, immature, heads, segments)
All horses should have regular worming to maintain good health and peak condition. Particular attention should be given to young horses and mares. Foals should be treated initially at 6 to 8 weeks of age and this treatment repeated regularly as required. Consult a veterinarian when developing a worm control program to suit your needs.
Evolve paste is flavoured to aid palatability and makes it easier for your horse to swallow. This ultimately assists the user during the worming process by reducing the risk of spitting.
PLUS, Evolve® has been developed, owned and manufactured in Australia.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Evolve is given orally at the recommended dose rate of 1mL per 100kg of body weight. The 6mL syringe is capable of treating horses of weight up to 600kg. A plastic adjuster can be found on the syringe that is easily positioned according to the weight of the horse to ensure the appropriate dose rate is syringed into the horse’s mouth.