- Extruded For Superior Digestion
- Rich In Stabilised Rice Bran & Oil
- Source Of Cool ‘No Fizz’ Energy
- Vitamins & Minerals For Vitality
A unique low starch, nutrient-enriched all-round feed, to support the health and vitality of leisure, recreational and spelling horses in light to moderate work. Based on stabilised rice bran and rice it provides a range of essential fatty acids and amino acids including lysine and methionine. Rice bran is also a good source of biotin which is essential for maintaining hooves, and is rich in rice bran oil for a healthy shiny coat.
NUTRIENT LEVELS PER kg FEED
Crude Protein Min. 12%
Energy (DE) Min. 12MJ
Crude Fat Min. 12%
Crude Fibre Max. 10%
Salt Max. 1.5%
Vitamin E 250m
Vitamin A 10,000 IU
Vitamin D3 2,000 IU
Vitamin E 250mg
Vitamin K 2mg
Vitamin B1 20mg
Vitamin B2 12mg
Vitamin B3 200mg
Vitamin B5 15mg
Vitamin B6 7mg
Vitamin B12 50μg
Folic Acid 5mg
Choline 1,200 mg
Oleic (Omega 9)
Linoleic (Omega 6)
Alpha Linolenic (Omega 3)
NOTE: If using supplementary selenium do not use at the same time as any other selenised fertiliser, prill or product, and do not exceed the stated dose and frequency without consulting a veterinarian.
Ingredients Selected From
Stabilised rice bran, wholegrain rice, calcium carbonate, molasses, salt, vitamin and mineral premix (including organic selenium), lysine.
May contain traces of oats, maize, wheat and soy as this feed is made in the same mill as other feed containing these ingredients.
Daily Feeding Guide
SUGGESTED FEEDING RATE (kg/DAY)
|Weight (kg)||Maintenance||Light Exercise||Moderate Exercise|
|300||0.1 - 0.25kg||0.25 - 0.5kg||1.0 - 1.5kg|
|400||0.25 - 0.5kg||0.5 - 1.0kg||1.5 - 2.0kg|
|500||0.5 - 1.0kg||1.0 - 1.5kg||2.0 - 2.5kg|
|600||1.0 - 1.5kg||1.5 - 2.0kg||2.5 - 3.0kg|
- Feed a minimum of 1% of your horse’s body weight daily with high quality roughage such as hay, pasture and/or cha.
- Total daily feed intake should be 2-3% of body weight, depending on age, workload and climate.
- If feeding over 0.5% body weight per day of extruded feed, divide into two smaller feeds.
- Ensure horses always have access to clean, cool and fresh water.
Suggested feeding rates to be used as a guide only. The amount of feed required will depend on the quality of the pasture/forage, exercise intensity, dentition, metabolism and condition of the horse.